- [2016/12/09] The 5th GEOSS Science and Technology Stakeholder Workshop “Linking the Sustainable Development Goals to Earth Observations, Models and Capacity Building” will take place on December 9-10, 2016 at the University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA. See event page for more information
- [2016/11/09] The "Data to Knowledge" Side Event took place on November 9, 2016 during the GEO Week in Saint Peterburg, Russia.
- [2016/11/08] The ENEON Side Event took place on November 8, 2016 during the GEO Week in Saint Peterburg, Russia.
- [2016/10/12] The ConnectinGEO workshop on Gap Analysis and Prioritization took place on October 10-11, 2016 at IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria, in collocation with the ENEON Plenary on October 12-13, 2016 and the ConnectinGEO Project meeting on October 13-14, 2016. See event pages for more information.
- [2016/06/02] 10th GEO European Projects Workshop 2016: The
10th GEO European Project Workshop 2016 took place in Berlin, Germany, from May 31 to June 2, 2016. For more information, see the announcement. ConnectinGEO co-convened the breakout session 2 “Essential Variables and Sustainable Development Goals” and the Flash presentation and World Cafe on “Networks of Earth Observation and their European coordination”; see the Draft Agenda for details.
- [2015/11/10] ENEON Side Event at the GEO Plenary in Mexico City: A workshop on the recently formed European Network of EO Networks (ENEON) as a new GEO Initiative took place on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 16:30-18:00. See the agenda at the ENEON or GEO page.